The Nick Kowalski article in the following blog is a great summary and as concise analysis as I have seen! 9 herbs and foods that help kill parasites in your body
Of course, he is concerned that medical advice is followed and depicts an ideal functional medical approach.
I am also referencing excellent motivator blog: 21 Signs You Might Have a Parasite – And What To Do About It
Solution wherever appropriate herbs are available, embrace and couple with a healthy lifestyle, now the herbs:
1) Fresh Garlic is able to slow and kill over 60 types of fungus and 20 types of bacteria, as well as some of the most potent viruses. The active components are allicin and ajoene. These compounds can kill one-cell amoeba varieties, pinworms and hookworms.
2) Cucumber seeds remove tapeworms within the digestive tract. The powder of cucumber seeds can also be preventative. Grind Heirloom cucumber seeds into powder and add 1 tsp. into a smoothie!
3) Papaya; usually sugary tropical fruit is not advised but this particular fruit has the ability to destroy parasitic worms, including tapeworm. Remember power from seed.
University of Maryland Medical Center advises mixture honey and papaya seeds. To consume fruit for benefits, best remove skin and ferment in apple cider vinegar for a day. Eat eight ounces of the cultured papaya and drink two ounces of the brine for four days.
4) Cloves contain eugenol, a powerful germicidal agent against microscopic parasites, larvae and eggs. They are effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies and other parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungi! Best consumed with black walnut hulls and wormwood.
5) Raw Pumpkin Seeds contains Curcurbitin kills and paralyze worms so they drop off the intestinal walls. Grind in a coffee grinder and add to salads or smoothies.
6) Turmeric, perhaps most powerful herb. It t is an anticancer, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, worm-expelling, and an overall body purifier. Pair with coconut oil and black pepper for improved absorption.
7) Ginger, family member to turmeric, ginger has many similar qualities.
8) Cayenne a hot pepper powerfully anti-fungal and has the ability to destroy parasites on contact! Try sprouted pumpkin seeds seasoned with ginger and cayenne for a delicious snack and a medicine for treating intestinal bugs! The best is African Cayenne.
9) Green Hulls of Black Walnut killing many varieties of parasites, including those causing skin irritations such as ringworm.
But remember it’s Lifestyle coupled with Herbs to Survive & Protect From Horrifying Parasites!