What is near-infrared light therapy?
– now called Photobiomodulation. abbreviated to PBM.
– it replaces what used to be largely known as ‘low-level laser therapy’.
I’ve been a fan of Dr. Michael Hamblin for some years. Attempts of his colleagues to monetarize red light therapy with laser patents now really to naught. This because of advent LED lighting. Magical for our health, particularly memory!
– Now the world has access to this incredible therapy for extremely economic cost.
– All this thanks to the incredible research Michael Hamblin has conducted.
Dramatic effects photo-modulation can have on the brain:
– the huge success of neutralizing Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
– kick-stating neurogenesis.
– fighting trauma causing brain damage;
– increasing cognitive performance, improving memory, better sleep, and emotional regulation.
There’s going to be an epidemic of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, the nursing homes are steadily being filled up with these old folks, who tragically everyone is mostly writing off, including the medical profession! Leaving nobody to look after them and worse every Alzheimer’s pharmaceutical treatment is really a failure!
Michael Hamblin says that after several trials, about four or five, that photobiomodulation for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, shows remarkable success small scale.
But let us concentrate on one other sector that is close to my longevity and fight against inflammation interest. Our Mitochondria!